[NEWS] Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO Router F5D9230-4 Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- From: SecuriTeam <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 21 Jan 2008 13:42:16 +0200
The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com
- - promotion
The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.
Get your security news from a reliable source.
- - - - - - - - -
Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO Router F5D9230-4 Authentication Bypass
A vulnerability in Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO Router allows remote
attackers to access one of the router's CGI scripts and gather all the
sensitive information related to the router, such as the PPP username and
password, administrative username and password, WAP keys, etc all this
without being required to pass any sort of authentication credentials.
* Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO Router F5D9230-4 version 3.01.53
Proof of Concept:
For example we can get the configuration file here:
The information has been provided by <mailto:gmdarkfig@xxxxxxxxx>
The original article can be found at: <http://acid-root.new.fr/?0:17>
This bulletin is sent to members of the SecuriTeam mailing list.
To unsubscribe from the list, send mail with an empty subject line and body to: list-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In order to subscribe to the mailing list, simply forward this email to: list-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.
- Prev by Date: [NEWS] Common DNS Misconfiguration can Lead to "same Site" Scripting
- Next by Date: [NT] MiniWeb Directory Traversal and Buffer Overflow
- Previous by thread: [NEWS] Common DNS Misconfiguration can Lead to "same Site" Scripting
- Next by thread: [NT] MiniWeb Directory Traversal and Buffer Overflow