[TOOL] SQID - SQL Injection Digger
- From: SecuriTeam <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 14 Jan 2008 20:23:00 +0200
The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com
- - promotion
The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.
Get your security news from a reliable source.
- - - - - - - - -
SQID - SQL Injection Digger
SQL injection digger is a command line program that looks for SQL
injections and common errors in websites. This version now can perform the
* Look for SQL injections and common errors in website urls found by
performing a google search
* Look for SQL injections and common erros in a given url or a file with
* Look for SQL injections and common errors in links from a web page
* Crawl a website/webpage and do the above
* Load multiple triggers from file
* Load multiple signature databases from files
* HTTPS support
* HTTP proxy support with authentication
* Basic authentication
* Specify user agent
* Specify referer
* HTTP Cookies loading from command line or a file
SQID's greatest strength lies in its simple architecture of inserting
triggers in URL parameters and matching responses using regular
expressions. Hence one can use it for other purposes also.
The information has been provided by <mailto:contact@xxxxxxxxxxx> Metaeye
To keep updated with the tool visit the project's homepage at:
This bulletin is sent to members of the SecuriTeam mailing list.
To unsubscribe from the list, send mail with an empty subject line and body to: list-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In order to subscribe to the mailing list, simply forward this email to: list-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.
- Prev by Date: [UNIX] Apache mod_proxy_ftp Undefined Charset UTF-7 XSS Vulnerability
- Next by Date: [NT] IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Express Backup Server Heap Overflow Vulnerability
- Previous by thread: [UNIX] Apache mod_proxy_ftp Undefined Charset UTF-7 XSS Vulnerability
- Next by thread: [NT] IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Express Backup Server Heap Overflow Vulnerability