[TOOL] Bunny The Fuzzer
- From: SecuriTeam <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 1 Nov 2007 11:03:40 +0200
The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com
- - promotion
The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.
Get your security news from a reliable source.
- - - - - - - - -
Bunny The Fuzzer
Bunny uses automatically generated C-level instrumentation to focus on
runtime inputs observed to trigger new control flow paths or interesting
parameter variations - and to bail out early on dead-end fuzzing routes.
This notably improves flow path coverage and overall quality of the
The tool is designed to maintain a near-native execution speed, and
requires virtually no setup, even when dealing with complex and large
codebases. This is probably a major improvement over previous closed loop
The software should be reasonably stable, though some bugs might still
need to be ironed out.
The information has been provided by <mailto:lcamtuf@xxxxxxxx> Michal
To keep updated with the tool visit the project's homepage at:
This bulletin is sent to members of the SecuriTeam mailing list.
To unsubscribe from the list, send mail with an empty subject line and body to: list-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In order to subscribe to the mailing list, simply forward this email to: list-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.
- Prev by Date: [NT] Symantec Altiris Deployment Solution TFTP/MTFTP Service Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Next by Date: [UNIX] Perdition IMAP Proxy str_vwrite Format String Vulnerability
- Previous by thread: [NT] Symantec Altiris Deployment Solution TFTP/MTFTP Service Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Next by thread: [UNIX] Perdition IMAP Proxy str_vwrite Format String Vulnerability