[UNIX] Asterisk SIP DoS Vulnerability (Empty REGISTER)
- From: SecuriTeam <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 13 Mar 2007 15:49:18 +0200
The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com
- - promotion
The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.
Get your security news from a reliable source.
- - - - - - - - -
Asterisk SIP DoS Vulnerability (Empty REGISTER)
" <http://www.asterisk.org/> Asterisk is the most popular and extensible
open source telephone system in the world, offering flexibility,
functionality and features not available in advanced, high-end (high-cost)
proprietary business systems. Asterisk is a complete IP PBX (private
branch exchange) for businesses, and can be downloaded for free." Due to
bad handling by Asterisk's SIP parser, a remote attacker can cause the
product to crash by sending it a malformed SIP REGISTER request.
* Asterisk versions 1.2.15 and 1.4.0, and earlier.
Asterisk crashes when handed an otherwise valid request message but with
no URI and no SIP-version in the request-line of the message. For
example, "REGISTER\r\n <other valid SIP headers>". The crash is due to a
null pointer dereference, and does not appear to be otherwise exploitable.
Fixed in releases 1.2.16 and 1.4.1.
Available from <http://www.asterisk.org> http://www.asterisk.org
* March 1, 2007 - First contact with vendor
* March 2, 2007 - Vendor acknowledges vulnerability
* March 7, 2007 - Advisory released
* March 9, 2007 - Advisory updated with correct dates
The information has been provided by musecurity.
The original article can be found at:
This bulletin is sent to members of the SecuriTeam mailing list.
To unsubscribe from the list, send mail with an empty subject line and body to: list-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In order to subscribe to the mailing list, simply forward this email to: list-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.
- Prev by Date: [UNIX] WordPress wp_title() XSS
- Next by Date: [EXPL] MS Internet Explorer DoS (FTP Server Response, MS07-016, Exploit)
- Previous by thread: [UNIX] WordPress wp_title() XSS
- Next by thread: [EXPL] MS Internet Explorer DoS (FTP Server Response, MS07-016, Exploit)