[NT] Lizardtech DjVu Browser Plug-in Multiple Vulnerabilities

- - promotion

The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.

Get your security news from a reliable source.

- - - - - - - - -

Lizardtech DjVu Browser Plug-in Multiple Vulnerabilities

SUMMARY

The DjVu Browser Plug-in is "the primary means of viewing DjVu documents.
It runs inside most modern browsers including IE, Firefox and Safari".
DjVu Browser Plugin-in versions prior to 6.1.1 are vulnerable to buffer
overflows through various functions. One such example is through the
ExportImageAs method.

DETAILS

Vulnerable Systems:
* DjVu Browser Plug-in version 6.1.0 and prior

Immune Systems:
* DjVu Browser Plug-in version 6.1.1

Solution:
Upgrade to version 6.1.1 from the lizardtech website
<http://www.lizardtech.com/> http://www.lizardtech.com/.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The information has been provided by
<mailto:brett.moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Brett Moore.

====================
====================

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

Relevant Pages

  • [NT] Multiple Vulnerabilities in Foxmail Server
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... Multiple vulnerabilities were found in Foxmail server, ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [UNIX] Multiple SQL Injections in JPortal (print.php)
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The jPORTAL system contains multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities. ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [UNIX] SoX ".WAV" ICRD and ISFT Buffer Overflow
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... SoX is a "universal sound sample translator". ... Both vulnerabilities are located inside the st_wavstartread. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [UNIX] LiteCommerce SQL Injection and Source Disclosure
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... Two types of vulnerabilities have been discovered in ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [EXPL] Firefox Concurrency-Related Vulnerabilities
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... Firefox Concurrency-Related Vulnerabilities ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)