[NEWS] Oracle Portal 10g HTTP Response Splitting

- - promotion

The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.

Get your security news from a reliable source.

- - - - - - - - -

Oracle Portal 10g HTTP Response Splitting

SUMMARY

Oracle Portal is commonly used with Oracle Web Cache, which caches the
most common used URLs. Due to this problem a malicious user can alter the
content that the server will catch. This can be used in attack to rogue
cookies, usernames and passwords, etc.

DETAILS

Vulnerable Systems:
* Oracle Portal 10g

Sample:
http://<target>/webapp/jsp/calendar.jsp?enc=iso-8859-1%0d%0a
Content-length=12%0d%0a%0d%0a%3Cscript%3Ealert('hi')%3C/script%3E

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The information has been provided by <mailto:hasecorp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
putosoft softputo.

====================
====================

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

Relevant Pages

  • [TOOL] Metacortex - PacketFilter GUI
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [UNIX] osCommerces File Manager Arbitrary File Disclosure
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [TOOL] Aanval - Web Based Snort Console
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [NEWS] MyServer DoS (Long GET request)
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [UNIX] Cross Site Scripting in Moodle