[NEWS] CA Unicenter WSDM File System Read Access Vulnerability
- From: SecuriTeam <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 4 Oct 2006 14:58:40 +0200
The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com
- - promotion
The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.
Get your security news from a reliable source.
- - - - - - - - -
CA Unicenter WSDM File System Read Access Vulnerability
Unicenter Web Services Distributed Management 3.1 uses a known vulnerable
version of Jetty WebServer, an open source java web server. The
vulnerability allows a remote attacker to gain full read access on the
install partitions file system of the Unicenter WSDM host system through a
directory traversal attack, e.g.
* CA Unicenter Web Services Distributed Management (WSDM) version 3.1
* CA Unicenter Web Services Distributed Management (WSDM) 3.11
Status and Recommendation:
This vulnerability was addressed in December 2004 with the release of
Unicenter Web Services Distributed Management (WSDM) 3.11. Customers using
Unicenter WSDM 3.1 should upgrade to WSDM 3.11 or later through the CA
SupportConnect web site at <http://supportconnect.ca.com>
The information has been provided by <mailto:James.Williams@xxxxxx>
Williams, James K.
The original article can be found at:
This bulletin is sent to members of the SecuriTeam mailing list.
To unsubscribe from the list, send mail with an empty subject line and body to: list-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In order to subscribe to the mailing list, simply forward this email to: list-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.
- Prev by Date: [UNIX] Dr.Web 4.33 Antivirus LHA Long Directory Name Heap Overflow
- Next by Date: [UNIX] PHP open_basedir Race Condition Vulnerability
- Previous by thread: [UNIX] Dr.Web 4.33 Antivirus LHA Long Directory Name Heap Overflow
- Next by thread: [UNIX] PHP open_basedir Race Condition Vulnerability