[TOOL] Suhosin - Advanced Protection System for PHP
- From: SecuriTeam <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 1 Oct 2006 09:59:04 +0200
The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com
- - promotion
The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.
Get your security news from a reliable source.
- - - - - - - - -
Suhosin - Advanced Protection System for PHP
Suhosin is an advanced protection system for PHP installations. It was
designed to protect servers and users from known and unknown flaws in PHP
applications and the PHP core. Suhosin comes in two independent parts,
that can be used separately or in combination. The first part is a small
patch against the PHP core, that implements a few low-level protections
against buffer overflows or format string vulnerabilities and the second
part is a powerful PHP extension that implements all the other
The information has been provided by <mailto:sesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To keep updated with the tool visit the project's homepage at:
This bulletin is sent to members of the SecuriTeam mailing list.
To unsubscribe from the list, send mail with an empty subject line and body to: list-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In order to subscribe to the mailing list, simply forward this email to: list-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.
- Prev by Date: [NT] Kerio Multiple Insufficient Argument Validation of Hooked SSDT Function Vulnerability
- Next by Date: [NT] Multiple Pre-Authentication Vulnerabilities in MailEnable SMTP
- Previous by thread: [NT] Kerio Multiple Insufficient Argument Validation of Hooked SSDT Function Vulnerability
- Next by thread: [NT] Multiple Pre-Authentication Vulnerabilities in MailEnable SMTP