[TOOL] Aircrack - 802.11 Sniffer and WEP/WPA Key Cracker

From: SecuriTeam (support_at_securiteam.com)
Date: 08/10/05

    To: list@securiteam.com
    Date: 10 Aug 2005 14:46:08 +0200

    - - promotion

    The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.

    Get your security news from a reliable source.

    - - - - - - - - -

      Aircrack - 802.11 Sniffer and WEP/WPA Key Cracker

    SUMMARY

    DETAILS

    What is aircrack?
    Aircrack is a set of tools for auditing wireless networks:
     * airodump: 802.11 packet capture program
     * aireplay: 802.11 packet injection program
     * aircrack: static WEP and WPA-PSK key cracker
     * airdecap: decrypts WEP/WPA capture files

    The official download location is <http://www.cr0.net:8040/code/network/>
    http://www.cr0.net:8040/code/network/.

    However, if you can't access port 8040 for some reason, you may use this
    mirror instead: <http://100h.org/wlan/aircrack/>
    http://100h.org/wlan/aircrack/.

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    The information has been provided by <mailto:devine@100h.org> Christophe
    Devine.
    To keep updated with the tool visit the project's homepage at:
    <http://www.cr0.net:8040/code/network/>
    http://www.cr0.net:8040/code/network/

    ====================
    ====================

    DISCLAIMER:
    The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
    In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

    • [EXPL] phpBB Remote PHP Code Execution (viewtopic.php 2)
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The following exploit code utilizes a vulnerability in phpBB to cause ... This bulletin is sent to members of the SecuriTeam mailing list. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [EXPL] TinyWeb Server DoS Exploit
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [EXPL] 3Com FTP Server Buffer Overflow (CD)
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... overflow in its parsing of the 'CD' command. ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [TOOL] Automagic SQL Injector
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The Automagic SQL Injector is part of the Sec-1 Exploit Arsenal provided ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [REVS] Exploring Windows CE Shellcode
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... Windows CE/ARM and goes on to develop an exploit. ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)