[REVS] The Heart of Web Security

From: SecuriTeam (support_at_securiteam.com)
Date: 04/04/05

    To: list@securiteam.com
    Date: 4 Apr 2005 12:30:27 +0200

    - - promotion

    The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.

    Get your security news from a reliable source.

    - - - - - - - - -

      The Heart of Web Security

    SUMMARY

    Information and data transmission system security holds a place of
    ever-growing importance in today's world. The expansion of the Web has
    provided businesses with an ideal platform for introducing and promoting
    their products and services.

    DETAILS

    "The Web is accessible to all, being both easy to use and widespread. It
    frequently supplies the responsiveness necessary in today's business
    environment. The emergence of portal sites, which bring together
    professionals in a given sector or industry, provides an essential tool
    for decision- making and communication among partners.

    But to the extent that companies conduct their strategic activities
    (communication, promotion, commercialization, organization) on the
    Internet, they expose their actions, and the risks of being hacked become
    significant. The range of possibilities open to hackers is expanding to
    the point that certain business fundamentals, in particular
    confidentiality and integrity, are being challenged."

    To read more please visit the address:
    <http://www.exploitx.com/forum/azbb.php?1111283551>
    http://www.exploitx.com/forum/azbb.php?1111283551

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    The information has been provided by <mailto:sanandres@gmail.com> Sumy .

    ====================
    ====================

    DISCLAIMER:
    The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
    In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

    • [TOOL] Strike Out - Word Revisions Recovery Tool
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [TOOL] AIRE - 802.11 Network Discovery for Windows XP
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [TOOL] nessQuick - Nessus MySQL Importing Tool
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [EXPL] iwconfig Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [TOOL] WMIDump - Information Dumping via WMI