[NT] aeNovo Database Content Disclosure Vulnerability

From: SecuriTeam (support_at_securiteam.com)
Date: 03/14/05

    To: list@securiteam.com
    Date: 14 Mar 2005 13:25:55 +0200

    - - promotion

    The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.

    Get your security news from a reliable source.

    - - - - - - - - -

      aeNovo Database Content Disclosure Vulnerability

    SUMMARY

     <http://www.aenovo.com/> aeNovo is "a web content management system". Due
    to improper file permission settings in aeNovo, a remote user can download
    the product's mdb file (Database file) and gain access to sensitive
    information.

    DETAILS

    Exploit:
    By accessing the directory /dbase/ and the file aeNovo1.mdb, a remote
    attacker can access the aeNovo's database, and pull from it sensitive
    information such as the administrative username and password.

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    The information has been provided by <mailto:farhadkey@yahoo.com> farhad
    koosha.

    ====================
    ====================

    DISCLAIMER:
    The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
    In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

    • [TOOL] Metacortex - PacketFilter GUI
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [TOOL] Aanval - Web Based Snort Console
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [NEWS] MyServer DoS (Long GET request)
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [UNIX] Cross Site Scripting in Moodle
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [UNIX] osCommerces File Manager Arbitrary File Disclosure