[TOOL] AIRT - Advanced Incident Response Tool

From: SecuriTeam (support_at_securiteam.com)
Date: 12/07/04

    To: list@securiteam.com
    Date: 7 Dec 2004 18:40:32 +0200

    - - promotion

    The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.

    Get your security news from a reliable source.

    - - - - - - - - -

      AIRT - Advanced Incident Response Tool

    SUMMARY

    DETAILS

    AIRT is a set of incident response assistant tools for the Linux platform.
    It is useful for finding out what a malicious program is doing on your
    system and if one exists.

    Presently it consists of the following modules:
     * mod_hunter - Searches for hidden modules on the system
     * process_hunter - Searches for processes hidden to normal detection
    methods
     * sock_hunter - Detects hidden ports that are opened on the machine
     * modumper - Dumps a hidden module into file
     * dismod - Tries to analyze a dumped module created with modumper

    Supported Platforms:
     * Linux with kernel 2.6.x and newer

    The tool can be downloaded from:
     <http://159.226.5.93/projects/airt-0.1.tar.bz2>
    http://159.226.5.93/projects/airt-0.1.tar.bz2

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    The information has been provided by <mailto:madsys@ercist.iscas.ac.cn>
    madsys.

    ====================
    ====================

    DISCLAIMER:
    The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
    In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

    • [EXPL] phpBB Remote PHP Code Execution (viewtopic.php 2)
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The following exploit code utilizes a vulnerability in phpBB to cause ... This bulletin is sent to members of the SecuriTeam mailing list. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [EXPL] TinyWeb Server DoS Exploit
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [EXPL] 3Com FTP Server Buffer Overflow (CD)
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... overflow in its parsing of the 'CD' command. ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [TOOL] Automagic SQL Injector
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The Automagic SQL Injector is part of the Sec-1 Exploit Arsenal provided ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [NT] MSWebDVD Class (mswebdvd.dll) Null Pointer Assignment
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... Internet Explorer can be crashed remotely ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)