[TOOL] CifsPwScanner - CIFS/SMB Password Scanner

From: SecuriTeam (support_at_securiteam.com)
Date: 06/17/04

    To: list@securiteam.com
    Date: 17 Jun 2004 20:20:48 +0200

    - - promotion

    The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.

    Get your security news from a reliable source.

    - - - - - - - - -

      CifsPwScanner - CIFS/SMB Password Scanner

    SUMMARY

    DETAILS

    CifsPwScanner is a CIFS/SMB password scanner based on the jCIFS
    implementation. The scanner and jCIFS are both 100% pure Java, making it
    possible to run the scanner on a few different platforms.

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    The information has been provided by <mailto:jonas@cqure.net> Jonas
    L?ndin.
    The tool can be downloaded from: <http://www.cqure.net/tools.jsp?id=19>
    http://www.cqure.net/tools.jsp?id=19.

    ====================
    ====================

    DISCLAIMER:
    The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
    In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

    • [NEWS] Multiple Antivirus DoS During Processing of Malformed Compressed Archives
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... to extract an archive that contains intentionally malformed content in it. ... Usually files within archives are ... for your AV scanner as it may try to Quarantine the virus by extracting ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [EXPL] phpBB Remote PHP Code Execution (viewtopic.php 2)
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The following exploit code utilizes a vulnerability in phpBB to cause ... This bulletin is sent to members of the SecuriTeam mailing list. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [EXPL] TinyWeb Server DoS Exploit
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [EXPL] 3Com FTP Server Buffer Overflow (CD)
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... overflow in its parsing of the 'CD' command. ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [TOOL] Automagic SQL Injector
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The Automagic SQL Injector is part of the Sec-1 Exploit Arsenal provided ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)