[TOOL] Metacortex - PacketFilter GUI

From: SecuriTeam (support_at_securiteam.com)
Date: 12/14/03

    To: list@securiteam.com
    Date: 14 Dec 2003 14:49:53 +0200

    - - promotion

    The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.

    Get your security news from a reliable source.

    - - - - - - - - -

      Metacortex - PacketFilter GUI

    DETAILS

    Metacortex consists of a <http://www.benzedrine.cx/pf.html> PF
    (PacketFilter) graphical user interface. Built on the proactively secure
    OpenBSD operating system and featuring an HTML based graphic interface for
    easy monitoring.

    Features:
     * PF Statistics; active connections, current ruleset
     * TCP, UDP, ICMP based PF log analysis
     * Local System Status; process, uptime, vm stats
     * Web based PF rule generator
     * Reference Library; Many important RFC's, MAC ID query, port query, ip &
    domain whois
     * System Log View

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    The tool can be downloaded from:
    <http://www.securityoffice.net/products/metacortex/>
    http://www.securityoffice.net/products/metacortex/.

    The information has been provided by <mailto:ts@securityoffice.net> Tamer
    Sahin.

    ====================
    ====================

    DISCLAIMER:
    The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
    In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

    • [NEWS] MyServer DoS (Long GET request)
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [UNIX] Cross Site Scripting in Moodle
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [UNIX] osCommerces File Manager Arbitrary File Disclosure
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [TOOL] Aanval - Web Based Snort Console
      ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [UNIX] Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability In CPAN WWW::Form Perl Module