[REVS] PHRACK #61 Has Been Released
From: SecuriTeam (support_at_securiteam.com)
To: firstname.lastname@example.org Date: 18 Aug 2003 16:34:09 +0200
The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com
- - promotion
The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.
Get your security news from a reliable source.
- - - - - - - - -
PHRACK #61 Has Been Released
<http://www.phrack.org/> Phrack Magazine is one of the longest running
electronic magazines in existence, and certainly one of the most
Since 1985, Phrack has been providing the hacker community with
information on operating systems, networking technologies and telephony,
as well as relaying features of interest to the international computer
The Phrack Magazine team released a new issue of this Magazine, number 61.
1) Toolz Armory - Phrack Staff
2) Phrack Prophile on DiGiT - Phrack Staff
3) Advanced Doug Lea's malloc exploits - jp
4) Hijacking Linux Page Fault Handler - buffer
5) The Cerberus ELF interface - mayhem
6) Polymorphic Shellcode Engine - CLET team
7) Infecting Loadable Kernel Modules - truff
8) Building IA32 Unicode-Proof Shellcodes - obscou
9) Fun with Spanning Tree Protocol - O.K. Artemjev
10) Hacking da Linux Kernel Network Stack - bioforge
11) Kernel Rootkit Experiences - stealth
12) Phrack World News - Phrack Staff
The information has been provided by <mailto:email@example.com>
This bulletin is sent to members of the SecuriTeam mailing list.
To unsubscribe from the list, send mail with an empty subject line and body to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to subscribe to the mailing list, simply forward this email to: email@example.com
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.