[TOOL] THC-Shagg, Serial Number Extrapolator, and Algorithm Analyzer

From: SecuriTeam (support_at_securiteam.com)
Date: 07/21/03

    To: list@securiteam.com
    Date: 21 Jul 2003 15:13:44 +0200

    - - promotion

    Beyond Security in Canada

    Toronto-based Sunrays Technologies is now Beyond Security's representative in Canada.
    We welcome ISPs, system integrators and IT systems resellers
    to promote the most advanced vulnerability assessment solutions today.

    Contact us at 416-482-0038 or at canadasales@beyondsecurity.com

    - - - - - - - - -

      THC-Shagg, Serial Number Extrapolator, and Algorithm Analyzer

    DETAILS

    THC-Shagg is an application to brute force check digit algorithms. It
    analyzes a given list of serial numbers and tries to find a matching
    algorithm and its setup. If such a setup is found, THC-Shagg is able to
    generate (extrapolate) new serial numbers, e.g. VISA and MasterCard credit
    card numbers, EAN numbers, IMEI, UPC or even EFT routing numbers.

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    The tool is available for download from:
     <http://www.thc.org/releases.php> http://www.thc.org/releases.php.

    ====================
    ====================

    DISCLAIMER:
    The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
    In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

    • [NT] Windows XP gethostbyaddr() NULL h_name Pointer
      ... Toronto-based Sunrays Technologies is now Beyond Security's representative in Canada. ... It is possible to crash any application on Windows XP whenever ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [TOOL] P.A.T.H. Perl Advanced TCP Hijacking
      ... Toronto-based Sunrays Technologies is now Beyond Security's representative in Canada. ... internal network. ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [NT] Mobys Netsuite Directory Traversal Vulnerability
      ... Toronto-based Sunrays Technologies is now Beyond Security's representative in Canada. ... to promote the most advanced vulnerability assessment solutions today. ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [TOOL] NetPipe, a Socket Redirector
      ... Toronto-based Sunrays Technologies is now Beyond Security's representative in Canada. ... It takes a socket in on one port, ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • Re: postal codes
      ... Canda or English (Canada), then reboot and start Media Center again. ... you've already complete Media Center setup you can go to Settings/TV/Reset ... Guide data and you'll be able to enter a Canadian postal code. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)