[NT] Xeneo Web Server Denial of Service Vulnerability (? Attack)

From: support@securiteam.com
Date: 04/22/03

    From: support@securiteam.com
    To: list@securiteam.com
    Date: 22 Apr 2003 10:55:36 +0200

    - - promotion

    In the US?

    Contact Beyond Security at our new California office
    housewarming rates on automated network vulnerability
    scanning. We also welcome ISPs and other resellers!

    Please contact us at: 323-882-8286 or ussales@beyondsecurity.com
    - - - - - - - - -

      Xeneo Web Server Denial of Service Vulnerability (? Attack)

    SUMMARY

     <http://www.northernsolutions.com/index.php?view=product&id=1> Xeneo Web
    Server is "designed to deliver high performance and reliability. It can be
    easily extended and customized to host everything from a personal web site
    to advanced web applications that use ASP, PHP, ColdFusion, Perl, CGI, and
    ISAPI. Key Xeneo Web Server features include: multiple domain support,
    integrated Windows authentication, scripting interface, enhanced filter
    support, ISAPI, CGI, ASP, SSL, intelligent file caching and more". A
    remotely exploitable vulnerability in the product allows a remote attacker
    to cause the server to crash.

    DETAILS

    Vulnerable systems:
     * Xeneo Web Server version 2.2.9.0

    Vendor status:
    Vendor was notified on 3/18/2003. Sent a few emails but never got any