[TOOL] YAPH - Yet Another Proxy Hunter

From: support@securiteam.com
Date: 02/15/03

    From: support@securiteam.com
    To: list@securiteam.com
    Date: 15 Feb 2003 21:50:56 +0200

    - - promotion

    Beyond Security would like to welcome Tiscali World Online
    to our service provider team.
    For more info on their service offering IP-Secure,
    please visit http://www.worldonline.co.za/services/work_ip.asp
    - - - - - - - - -

      YAPH - Yet Another Proxy Hunter

    DETAILS

    YAPH is a proxy hunter for the UNIX platform. It allows to find public
    access proxy servers on the Internet and to validate proxy lists. YAPH
    reveals SOCK4, SOCKS5 and HTTP (CONNECT method) proxies. HTTP proxies are
    tested for CONNECT method only, since only this method provides ability to
    tunnel TCP through HTTP proxy. YAPH utilizes the power of Nmap, a network
    mapper written by Fyodor. Nmap provides to YAPH the capability to find new
    undiscovered public proxy servers on the Internet. YAPH can be shielded
    with ProxyChains, a proxifier developed by Proxy Labs. ProxyChains helps
    to YAPH to keep your privacy while checking potential proxies found by
    Nmap and while verifying a list of proxies.

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    The tool can be downloaded form:
     <http://proxylabs.netwu.com/yaph/> http://proxylabs.netwu.com/yaph/

    ====================
    ====================

    DISCLAIMER:
    The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
    In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

    Relevant Pages

    • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NEW PROXY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ... 2008 new myspace proxy ... 2009 new internet proxies ... american web proxy new list ... brand new proxy lists ...
      (sci.anthropology)
    • Re: NFS Authentication
      ... I normally use a client such as Chameleon ... >> to a separate 'PCNFS' authentication daemon which then uses the proxy ... >> but it certainly is an ordeal for me to get the proxies right these days. ... Using PCNFS means that you need a username and password to get ...
      (comp.os.vms)
    • [Full-disclosure] Insecure Defaults In PPLiveAV Client
      ... Anyone who has followed public proxy lists in the past year has noticed ... proxies from these public lists. ... and pockets of the US where Chinese is likely to be spoken. ... These proxies are built into the PPLiveAV client to retrieve an internal ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: Are There Any Web Based Remailers Left?
      ... my method of a well-applied four-hop proxy (3 Tor ... Header stripping is not anonymity. ... And you won't find my end proxies in Tor's directories! ...
      (alt.privacy)
    • Re: How to use proxies and surf safe
      ... There are anonymous proxies, and transparent proxies, ... > and you want to choose an anonymous proxy that totally masks your IP ... > from the website which you connect to. ... > more anonymous (though the real test of anonymity is whether the proxy ...
      (alt.computer.security)