[TOOL] Malloc() WebMiner, Web Server File and Directory Enumerator (Miner)

From: support@securiteam.com
Date: 01/21/03

    From: support@securiteam.com
    To: list@securiteam.com
    Date: 21 Jan 2003 18:13:02 +0200

    - - promotion

    Beyond Security would like to welcome Tiscali World Online
    to our service provider team.
    For more info on their service offering IP-Secure,
    please visit http://www.worldonline.co.za/services/work_ip.asp
    - - - - - - - - -

      Malloc() WebMiner, Web Server File and Directory Enumerator (Miner)

    DETAILS

     <http://sourceforge.net/projects/mwebminer/> Malloc() Webminer is a tool
    used to find common web server exposures (currently about 400) and also
    has the ability to mine web servers for hidden files/directories using a
    new brute force method and can easily be expanded upon.

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    The tool can be downloaded from:
     <http://sourceforge.net/projects/mwebminer/>
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/mwebminer/

    The information has been provided by <mailto:tek@superw00t.com> Dr. Tek.

    ====================
    ====================

    DISCLAIMER:
    The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
    In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

    Relevant Pages

    • [TOOL] WebServerFP, Web Server Fingerprint Tool
      ... HTTP code ... Currently only limited amounts of web server types are available. ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [TOOL] WinTCPKill, TCP Connection Killer
      ... to our service provider team. ... If you are in a switched network you can to bypass the ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [TOOL] Process Monitoring Tool (Module based)
      ... to our service provider team. ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [TOOL] WIDZ, Wireless Intrusion detection system
      ... to our service provider team. ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [NT] Xitami Web Server Plaintext Administrator Password Storage
      ... Xitami is a multithreaded Web server. ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)