[TOOL] NBTdeputy, NetBIOS Swiss Knife

From: support@securiteam.com
Date: 01/12/03

    From: support@securiteam.com
    To: list@securiteam.com
    Date: 12 Jan 2003 19:46:29 +0200

    - - promotion

    Beyond Security would like to welcome Tiscali World Online
    to our service provider team.
    For more info on their service offering IP-Secure,
    please visit http://www.worldonline.co.za/services/work_ip.asp
    - - - - - - - - -

      NBTdeputy, NetBIOS Swiss Knife

    DETAILS

    NBTdeputy can register a NetBIOS computer name on the network and is ready
    to respond to NetBT name-query requests. NBTdeputy helps to resolve IP
    address from NetBIOS computer name for Windows XP and .Net servers on your
    local network which have ports 137 and 138 open, similar to Proxy ARP.

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    The tool can be downloaded from:
     <http://www.securityfriday.com/> http://www.securityfriday.com/

    The information has been provided by <mailto:urity@securityfriday.com>
    Urity.

    ====================
    ====================

    DISCLAIMER:
    The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
    In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

    Relevant Pages

    • [EXPL] SLMail PASS Buffer Overflow
      ... The following exploit code can be used to test your SLMail ... # Discovered by: Muts # ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [EXPL] Xsun (Sparc) Local Exploit (RGB_DB)
      ... struct TREE { ... main(int argc, char *argv) ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [TOOL] BSD-AirTools, WEP Related Tools
      ... netstumbler (dstumbler) that can be used to detect wireless access points ... of the prism2 debug modes as well as do basic analysis of the ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [UNIX] Posix_getpw* Ignores Safe_mode and Open_basedir Settings
      ... thus allowing a user to rebuild a complete ... user to know what accounts have what privileges and what accounts have ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [UNIX] php(Reactor) Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
      ... Therefore, any user may construct a malicious link, gain ... the $fid and $tid variables should be integers. ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
      (Securiteam)