[TOOL] NTAL, Network Traffic Analyzer

From: support@securiteam.com
Date: 10/22/02

From: support@securiteam.com
To: list@securiteam.com
Date: 22 Oct 2002 12:01:41 +0200

- - promotion

When was the last time you checked your server's security?
How about a monthly report?
http://www.AutomatedScanning.com - Know that you're safe.
- - - - - - - - -

  NTAL, Network Traffic Analyzer

DETAILS

The idea behind this project (NTAL) is to create a powerful tool for
playing around with network traffic. The basic concepts are simplicity and
flexibility. Instead of building tool that does something specific (and
does a good job at it), we're trying to build a tool that will be able to
do whatever you want it to do. To put it very simply, you write a script
that will be invoked for every packet that passes through your network.
You write your scripts in a TCL, fully blown, interpreted programming
language. That fact guaranties that you won't be constrained in your
creativity.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The tool can be downloaded from:
 <http://ntal.sourceforge.net/> http://ntal.sourceforge.net/

====================
====================

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

Relevant Pages

  • [NEWS] Active! mail Script Execution Vulnerability
    ... HREF="http://www.transware.co.jp/ ">TransWARECo. is a web-based e-mail ... malicious <script> tag in the header, the script will be executed upon the ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [UNIX] Buffer Overflow in PostgreSQL (cash_words)
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [UNIX] Another Buffer Overflow Found in PostgreSQL (repeat function)
    ... which suffers from a buffer overflow. ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [TOOL] THC-GeneralDialer, Blue Boxing Tool
    ... blue boxing tool which is able to use 5-frequency-trunks with volume ramp ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [TOOL] FlashFXP sites.dat Decryption