[TOOL] Bigeye, Service Emulation Tool

From: support@securiteam.com
Date: 07/13/02

From: support@securiteam.com
To: list@securiteam.com
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 00:43:55 +0200 (CEST)

- - promotion

When was the last time you checked your server's security?
How about a monthly report?
http://www.AutomatedScanning.com - Know that you're safe.
- - - - - - - - -

  Bigeye, Service Emulation Tool

DETAILS

 <http://violating.us/projects/bigeye> Bigeye is a network utility dump
that can be run in multiple modes - sniffer, logging connections, and even
emulating protocols such as HTTP or FTP. The main idea behind this program
is to create an emulative service that would fool hackers/worms into
thinking that they are exploiting a real service, but in fact, they are
trying to exploit a fake service. The services currently available are FTP
or HTTP.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The tool can be downloaded from:
 <http://violating.us/projects/bigeye/>
http://violating.us/projects/bigeye/

The information has been provided by <mailto:s3tuid@violating.us> Victor
Lima.

====================
====================

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

Relevant Pages

  • [TOOL] 3Scan, Remote Proxy Detection Program
    ... The program has the ability to test for HTTP, ... is used by spammers as open proxy, and if it is, blacklist it. ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [TOOL] ProxyChains, Proxy Chaining Tool (Linking)
    ... HTTP proxies. ... The program supports the following proxies: ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [NT] Buffer Overflow in EF Commander
    ... viewer, FTP-client for the Windows 95/98/Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 ... to a buffer overflow in the FTP server's responses handling code. ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [TOOL] LibcURL, a Multi-Protocol File Transfer Library
    ... easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library, supporting FTP, FTPS, HTTP, ... LibcURL supports HTTPS ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [EXPL] SLMail PASS Buffer Overflow
    ... The following exploit code can be used to test your SLMail ... # Discovered by: Muts # ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)