[TOOL] Network_Sucks, connections monitor for Windows NT/2000/XP

From: support@securiteam.com
Date: 01/13/02

From: support@securiteam.com
To: list@securiteam.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 13:16:41 +0100 (CET)

- - promotion

When was the last time you checked your server's security?
How about a monthly report?
http://www.AutomatedScanning.com - Know that you're safe.
- - - - - - - - -

  Network_Sucks, connections monitor for Windows NT/2000/XP

DETAILS

<http://www.twlc.net/download.php?op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=99&ttitle=Network_Sucks,_connections_monitor_for_Win*> Network_Sucks, connections monitor for Windows is a as the name says, a network packet sniffer. The program runs under Windows 2000, NT and Windows XP and it has many features:
 - Filtering rules
 - Interface selection
 - Auto DNS
 - DNS caching
 - Advanced log system
 - Decoding ability
 - Advanced protocol description
 - Editable protocol list
 - .DLL support

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The information has been provided by <mailto:lucisfero@twlc.net>
LucisFero.

====================
====================

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

Relevant Pages

  • [EXPL] SLMail PASS Buffer Overflow
    ... The following exploit code can be used to test your SLMail ... # Discovered by: Muts # ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [EXPL] Xsun (Sparc) Local Exploit (RGB_DB)
    ... struct TREE { ... main(int argc, char *argv) ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [UNIX] Incomplete Patch for File Descriptor Vulnerability Allows Insertion of Arbitrary Content into
    ... If a +s file is executed and fds 0..2 are opened to ... On a vulnerable system, 0xcafebabe will be inserted into the /etc/skeykeys ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [TOOL] BSD-AirTools, WEP Related Tools
    ... netstumbler (dstumbler) that can be used to detect wireless access points ... of the prism2 debug modes as well as do basic analysis of the ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [UNIX] Posix_getpw* Ignores Safe_mode and Open_basedir Settings
    ... thus allowing a user to rebuild a complete ... user to know what accounts have what privileges and what accounts have ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)