[TOOL] AESOP, Advanced Encrypted Stackable Open ProxyFrom: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Previous message: email@example.com: "[UNIX] IBM WebSphere Reveals System Administrator Password"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: firstname.lastname@example.org To: email@example.com Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 13:00:55 +0100 (CET)
The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com
- - promotion
When was the last time you checked your server's security?
How about a monthly report?
http://www.AutomatedScanning.com - Know that you're safe.
- - - - - - - - -
AESOP, Advanced Encrypted Stackable Open Proxy
<http://kryptology.org/aesop/> Aesop is a TCP-proxy that supports many
advanced and powerful features. It's designed to be secure, fast and
reliable. Aesop makes use of strong cryptography for all its
data-transmission up to the end-link. Another powerful feature of Aesop is
that Aesop proxies can be transparently stacked into a secure chain. Aesop
supports IPv6 and can be used as secure IPv4-to-IPv6 tunnel for TCP
connections. Aesop is implemented using multiplexing and is therefore fast
- Fast and reliable TCP-proxy.
- Strong cryptography: Arcfour (RC4) with a 512bit key exchanged by the
Signed Diffie Hellman protocol (With RSA/MD5 for the signature).
- Encryption and key exchange is all transparent to the user.
- Multiple proxies can be stacked in a chain to create a secure anonymous
route, there is no limit on how many proxies can be stacked. Stacking is
done all transparent to the user.
- Full IPv6 support.
- Proper forwarding and handling of Out-of-Band (OOB) data.
- Optimal performance by a single-thread design. Aesop is fully
The information has been provided by <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
This bulletin is sent to members of the SecuriTeam mailing list.
To unsubscribe from the list, send mail with an empty subject line and body to: email@example.com
In order to subscribe to the mailing list, simply forward this email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.