[TOOL] Oracle SID Enumeration Tool

From: support@securiteam.com
Date: 12/17/01

From: support@securiteam.com
To: list@securiteam.com
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 09:42:11 +0100 (CET)

- - promotion

When was the last time you checked your server's security?
How about a monthly report?
http://www.AutomatedScanning.com - Know that you're safe.
- - - - - - - - -

  Oracle SID Enumeration Tool

DETAILS

Getsids tries to enumerate Oracle SIDs by sending the services command to
the Oracle TNS listener. This is similar to running 'lsnrctl service'. It
is useful when doing penetration testing.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The tool can be downloaded from:
 <http://www.cqure.net/tools05.html> http://www.cqure.net/tools05.html

The information has been provided by <mailto:jonas.landin@ixsecurity.com>
Jonas Landin.

====================
====================

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

Relevant Pages

  • [EXPL] SLMail PASS Buffer Overflow
    ... The following exploit code can be used to test your SLMail ... # Discovered by: Muts # ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [EXPL] Xsun (Sparc) Local Exploit (RGB_DB)
    ... struct TREE { ... main(int argc, char *argv) ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [UNIX] php(Reactor) Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
    ... Therefore, any user may construct a malicious link, gain ... the $fid and $tid variables should be integers. ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [NEWS] Active! mail Script Execution Vulnerability
    ... HREF="http://www.transware.co.jp/ ">TransWARECo. is a web-based e-mail ... malicious <script> tag in the header, the script will be executed upon the ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [UNIX] Incomplete Patch for File Descriptor Vulnerability Allows Insertion of Arbitrary Content into
    ... If a +s file is executed and fds 0..2 are opened to ... On a vulnerable system, 0xcafebabe will be inserted into the /etc/skeykeys ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)