[TOOL] TrustWall HTTP Proxy - Secure Your Web Server Using Reverse Proxy

From: support@securiteam.com
Date: 08/20/01

From: support@securiteam.com
To: list@securiteam.com
Subject: [TOOL] TrustWall HTTP Proxy - Secure Your Web Server Using Reverse Proxy
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:33:29 +0200 (CEST)

- - promotion

When was the last time you checked your server's security?
How about a monthly report?
http://www.AutomatedScanning.com - Know that you're safe.
- - - - - - - - -

  TrustWall HTTP Proxy - Secure Your Web Server Using Reverse Proxy

DETAILS

TrustWall HTTP Proxy is a secure HTTP proxy that protects web servers (and
web browser clients) by checking the HTTP protocol header data. The design
has already put most modern web base attacks into consideration and hence
can protect most web servers without very in-depth knowledge about the
attacking techniques.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The tool can be downloaded from:
 <http://personal.ie.cuhk.edu.hk/~msng0/twhttpd/>
http://personal.ie.cuhk.edu.hk/~msng0/twhttpd/

The information has been provided by <mailto:samng@computer.org> Sam Ng.

====================
====================

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Office 2004 for Mac Does Word support Secure Hyperlink creation?
    ... There is no such thing as a "secure" hyperlink. ... There are hyperlinks that point at "secure" web servers, ... (Hypertext Transport Protocol - Secure) ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Accessing a Shared Variable
    ... > We have 4 web servers that connect to our database servers. ... > web servers with the encryption key compiled into it. ... > for a more secure way of storing the encryption key. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Public Web Server Domain Membership
    ... if you are looking for a secure anonymous web access, ... > We are planning to setup a web server in our company ... > the DMZ zone for security reasons. ... > if the web servers are part of the main domain. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • VB5 Webserver secure?
    ... winsock control, and when another computer logs in, it simply sends some ... I am wondering about whether the server would be secure or a security risk ... you hear a lot about how web servers can ...
  • Re: Public Web Server Domain Membership
    ... Just make a strong network design and make your infrastructure ... > the DMZ zone for security reasons. ... Does it make it more secure if we create a ... > if the web servers are part of the main domain. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)