[TOOL] HTTP Filter - HTTP Tunneling and Filtering Tool

From: support@securiteam.com
Date: 08/11/01

From: support@securiteam.com
To: list@securiteam.com
Subject: [TOOL] HTTP Filter - HTTP Tunneling and Filtering Tool
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 13:12:47 +0200 (CEST)

  HTTP Filter - HTTP Tunneling and Filtering Tool

DETAILS

 <http://glob.com.au/http_filter/> HTTP Filter is an HTTP tunnel with
filtering and multiplexing that is positioned in front of the web server -
accepting requests, applying a set of rules to them, and allowing the
requests to be passed through to the back-end Web server only if they pass
all filters.
This can be used to block application-level attacks to the web server.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The tool can be downloaded from:
 <http://glob.com.au/http_filter/#download>
http://glob.com.au/http_filter/#download

The information has been provided by <mailto:byron@glob.com.au> byron
jones.

====================
====================

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Help on HTTP Filter
    ... HTTP Filter for this rule to filter out sites with certain ... So I check on the Web Proxy filter ... I can now configure the HTTP filter and add the signatures. ...
    (microsoft.public.isaserver)
  • handle files passing through ISA Server
    ... I m developing an application filter. ... HTTP Filter. ... I want to know in which format files will be tranfered. ... I want to downloads the whole file and scan those files by Antivirus.. ...
    (microsoft.public.isaserver)
  • Re: Web application really slow
    ... The document you suggested above is for ISA 2004, ... If you don't use capabilities of HTTP filter you can disable it. ... disabling HTTP filtering only for rule, ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Wie kann man Errors im HTTP Filter Modul Loggen?
    ... Der fehler tritt immer bei die selben TAG's auf. ... Ist der HTTP Filter ... Nur es trifft keine Regel auf diese URL zu ... ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.isaserver)
  • How to secure a WEB Server on a workstation on an Intranet with IPSec ?
    ... My workstation is Windows XP Pro SP2 on a company intranet (static IP ... I want to install and use a localised WEB Server ... Action> Manage IP filter lists and filter actions. ... Manage Filter Action Tab ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)