Re: Disclosure Debate - yet again

From: Kurt (kurtbuff_at_SPRO.NET)
Date: 10/09/04

    Date:         Fri, 8 Oct 2004 15:42:31 -0700
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    Russ said...
    | Can we get consensus, even if just among the current group in
    | this discussion, that "user friendly" PoCs are bad?

    Nope. PoC is about pain, which is a motivator for vendors, and for
    security-savvy customers once the vendor has either come up with a fix
    or a workaround.

    Non-security-savvy customers are hopeless anyway, and nothing can be
    done for them until they've been stung.

    Kurt

    --
    NTBugtraq Editor's Note:
    Want to reply to the person who sent this message? This list is configured such that just hitting reply is going to result in the message coming to the list, not to the individual who sent the message. This was done to help reduce the number of Out of Office messages posters received. So if you want to send a reply just to the poster, you'll have to copy their email address out of the message and place it in your TO: field.