Re: XP2 update bypasses proxy setting

From: Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP] (sbradcpa_at_PACBELL.NET)
Date: 09/07/04

    Date:         Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:59:26 -0700
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    Issue with the V5 version of Windows update and ISA Server:
    http://msmvps.com/bradley/archive/2004/09/04/13009.aspx

    If you previously loaded this to your computer

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=871260

    you won't have an issue... look for additional update on this as it
    looks like whatever we need is in that rollup.

    Susan

    --
    http://www.sbslinks.com/really.htm
    -----
    NTBugtraq Editor's Note:
    Want to reply to the person who sent this message? This list is configured such that just hitting reply is going to result in the message coming to the list, not to the individual who sent the message. This was done to help reduce the number of Out of Office messages posters received. So if you want to send a reply just to the poster, you'll have to copy their email address out of the message and place it in your TO: field.
    -----

    • Re: ISSUES WITH MS03-007
      ... Since the patch can be uninstalled, ... | The following was just posted to NTBUGTRAQ, ... | Use Recovery Console per this article to rename the existing ntdll.dll ... | on Windows Update. ...
    • FYI: ISSUES WITH MS03-007
      ... The following was just posted to NTBUGTRAQ, ... I now have confirmation of several installations with MS03-007 where the ... Use Recovery Console per this article to rename the existing ntdll.dll ... on Windows Update. ...
    • FYI: ISSUES WITH MS03-007
      ... The following was just posted to NTBUGTRAQ, ... I now have confirmation of several installations with MS03-007 where the ... Use Recovery Console per this article to rename the existing ntdll.dll ... on Windows Update. ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.security)