SUS strange language behaviour with Microsoft .NET Framework Service Pack 2

From: Tommaso Calosi (Tommaso.Calosi_at_SYSMIC.IT)
Date: 09/03/04

    Date:         Fri, 3 Sep 2004 12:49:02 +0200
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    SUS version running : Version 1.0.3630,2552†

    In the sus language option Iíve selected just the Italian and English, while
    itís now downloading Microsoft .NET Framework Service Pack 2, Chinese
    (Simplified) Version (SDK Applied), for example and the same update in all
    available language.

    It has also not yet downloaded the XP service pack 2 Italian when last
    synchronization has occurred on Friday, September 03, 2004 5:41:52 AM

    --------------------
    Tommaso Calosi
    SysMic SRL

    -----
    NTBugtraq Editor's Note:

    Want to reply to the person who sent this message? This list is configured such that just hitting reply is going to result in the message coming to the list, not to the individual who sent the message. This was done to help reduce the number of Out of Office messages posters received. So if you want to send a reply just to the poster, you'll have to copy their email address out of the message and place it in your TO: field.
    -----

    • Re: TRASICTIONAL PUBBLICATION ERROR 37000
      ... 2000 instance was original version without a service pack. ... I am sorry that I recognized Italian words as Germany. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... Please feel free to let my manager ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication)
    • Re: CD for Service Pack 2
      ... Order Windows XP Service Pack 2 on CD ... *-343-* FDNY ... Italian wrote: ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)