SQL Server 2000 SP2 xp_sendmail bug

From: simon edwins (BITS) (simon.edwins_at_BBSRC.AC.UK)
Date: 09/06/04

    Date:         Mon, 6 Sep 2004 17:45:51 +0100
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    Many thanks to everyone that replied to me concerning this topic. I
    have confirmed that the problem exists in SQL sp3a as well as sp2. I
    have now rasied a support call with Microsoft who have been able to
    reproduce the problem, and are currently working on a fix.

    Regards

    Simon

    -----
    NTBugtraq Editor's Note:

    Want to reply to the person who sent this message? This list is configured such that just hitting reply is going to result in the message coming to the list, not to the individual who sent the message. This was done to help reduce the number of Out of Office messages posters received. So if you want to send a reply just to the poster, you'll have to copy their email address out of the message and place it in your TO: field.
    -----