NTBugtraq's Microsoft Windows XP SP2 Survey

From: Russ Cooper (Russ.Cooper_at_TRUSECURE.CA)
Date: 08/16/04

    Date:         Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:11:44 -0400
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    Well folks, NTBugtraq and TruSecure Corporation would like you to once
    again participate in one of our surveys. This time its about XP SP2.
    I've included branches for everyone, whether you are waiting for some
    time to begin testing or have already completed your deployment, we'd
    like to hear from you.

    Those that provide their email address will receive the survey results
    at some point in the future (the time will depend on the number of
    respondents.) I'll also put some sort of summary information up on the
    NTBugtraq or TruSecure website as soon as something interesting starts
    to come out of the data.

    It shouldn't take too long to complete the survey, under 30 minutes for
    sure (most will probably finish it in less than 10 minutes.) Obviously
    the more people who participate, the better the results will be.

    If you provide comments about problems you've experienced, please make
    sure to be as detailed as you can. Version numbers, product numbers,
    etc... so a proper list can be achieved (and put up on the NTBugtraq
    website.)

    Here's the link to the survey;

    <http://research.zarca.com/clients/TruSecure/survey.aspx?sid=13>

    Cheers,
    Russ - Senior Scientist - TruSecure Corporation/NTBugtraq Editor

    -----
    NTBugtraq Editor's Note:

    Want to reply to the person who sent this message? This list is configured such that just hitting reply is going to result in the message coming to the list, not to the individual who sent the message. This was done to help reduce the number of Out of Office messages posters received. So if you want to send a reply just to the poster, you'll have to copy their email address out of the message and place it in your TO: field.
    -----