Administrivia #30313 - Where'd my post go??

From: Russ (Russ.Cooper_at_RC.ON.CA)
Date: 08/12/04

    Date:         Thu, 12 Aug 2004 16:14:04 -0400
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    Well, for reasons that are not yet fully understood (but mostly my
    fault), if your message hasn't been posted to NTBugtraq then its, um,
    well, been carefully stored in digital ether at a location somewhere
    between my RJ45 connector and its receptacle.

    IOWs, lost!

    If you haven't seen your message posted, then I respectfully ask that
    you consider sending it to the list again. If you do, I'd ask you to
    make sure you remove any prior message that might be attached which
    isn't dire to the point of your message.

    My sincerest apologies. I'm as sure as I can be that this issue has been
    resolved, and that your message will not be lost again. I cannot be sure
    that you may not receive a message stating your message was previously
    submitted. You shouldn't. If you do, drop me a note, and accept a second
    apology from me in advance...;-]

    Cheers,
    Russ - NTBugtraq Editor

    -----
    NTBugtraq Editor's Note:

    Want to reply to the person who sent this message? This list is configured such that just hitting reply is going to result in the message coming to the list, not to the individual who sent the message. This was done to help reduce the number of Out of Office messages posters received. So if you want to send a reply just to the poster, you'll have to copy their email address out of the message and place it in your TO: field.
    -----