Symantec XP SP2: More Information

From: David Luxford (dluxford_at_SYMANTEC.COM)
Date: 08/11/04

    Date:         Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:44:23 -0700

    Well, well, all of the sudden I'm the most popular guy on NTBugTraq. :-)

    Thankyou for all of the positive feedback. I've also received a number of
    general questions about our SP2 support. Since I wasn't (and still am
    not) acting as an official representative of Symantec - haven't done
    electornic support in ages - I didn't think to cover this in my initial
    post. So, for those looking for more information on Symantec's XP SP2
    support, for both consumer and enterprise products, please see the
    following two links. And, dag nab it, the first doesn't fit on a
    72-character line, so you'll need to fixup the wrapping.

    Consumer XPSP2 FAQ

    Enterprise XPSP2 FAQ

    I remember somebody asked me if there were any white papers on our XPSP2
    support. On both sites, you'll find a Support Documents link that has

    David Luxford, CISSP
    Still Not An Official Representative
    Proud Member of the Symantec Client Security Team

    Senior Software Engineer
    Symantec Corporation
    [503] 267-4530