Microsoft CYA Bulletin #9999

From: Knight, Jim (Jim.Knight_at_YUM.COM)
Date: 07/02/04

    Date:         Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:54:12 -0400
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    A couple of questions and a little ranting about this bulletin:

    1. Why was this bulletin just released today when MS clearly knew what
    the issue was and how to fix it for more than a week.
    2. Why not post this bulletin on Monday or Tuesday, instead of waiting
    until Friday, the day before a holiday weekend
    3. Why Send an email everyone and their manager raising alerts that we
    have to get this rolled out before the weekend because if we don't we
    will be attacked....

    It's a conspiracy I tell you!! :)

    This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this communication from your system. Failure to follow this process may be unlawful. Thank you for your cooperation.

    -----
    NTBugtraq Editor's Note:

    Want to reply to the person who sent this message? This list is configured such that just hitting reply is going to result in the message coming to the list, not to the individual who sent the message. This was done to help reduce the number of Out of Office messages posters received. So if you want to send a reply just to the poster, you'll have to copy their email address out of the message and place it in your TO: field.
    -----