Firstclass client / server buffer overflow

From: Mail contact i2s-lab.com (contact_at_I2S-LAB.COM)
Date: 04/07/04

    Date:         Wed, 7 Apr 2004 12:30:26 +0200
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    Please find in attachment our security advisory.

    Concern product : Firsclass Server / Client version 7.1

    Sincerely,

    I2S-LaB
    40 rue des Remparts d'Ainay
    69002 Lyon - France
    tel + 33 (0)4 78 38 76 66
    fax + 33 (0)4 78 38 76 67
    contact@I2S-LaB.com
    http://www.I2S-LaB.com

    -----
    NTBugtraq Editor's Note:

    Wondering how to unsubscribe from NTBugtraq? Just send a message to Listserv@listserv.ntbugtraq.com with unsubscribe ntbugtraq in the message body, you don't need a subject line. If it says you aren't subscribed, you've either subscribed with a different email address or your address has changed somehow. Just email Russ.Cooper@rc.on.ca and I'll remove you.
    -----