Re: Kerio Winroute Firewall Xroxy problem

From: Maxwell Kanat-Alexander (maxka_at_MYREALBOX.COM)
Date: 11/21/03

    Date:         Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:45:54 -0800
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

            Note that this problem was fixed about a month ago, in Kerio WinRoute
    Firewall 5.1.4, where the exposed data was replaced by the 'X'
    character. However, this still provided a little information about the
    user (proxy). So, in the most recent release, 5.1.7, all unusable HTTP
    headers are completely removed from the HTTP request.

            We of course encourage all of our users to upgrade to the most recent
    release. Kerio WinRoute Firewall upgrades are painless -- just download
    the new version and install it over the old one.

            -Max Kanat-Alexander
            2nd Level Technical Support Engineer, USA
            Kerio Technologies, Inc.
            <http://www.kerio.com/>

    --
    Note: This message is probably not an official message of Kerio
    Technologies, Inc. I just thought that the list would like to know.