Office 2003 Customer Experience Feedback Program

From: Sherrill, Dennis (DSherrill_at_CVTY.COM)
Date: 10/24/03

    Date:         Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:37:32 -0400
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    The Office System 2003 components can be controlled via .ADM files that come

    with the Office Resource Kit. These tools and files are outlined in detail

    on the Microsoft web site:

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/2003/tools/ddl/default.htm
    <http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/2003/tools/ddl/default.htm>

    Dennis Sherrill

    Coventry Health Care, Inc.

    Bethesda, MD 20817

    Office: 301-581-5516

    mailto:dsherrill@cvty.com <mailto:dsherrill@cvty.com>

    Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this transmission
    is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject to protection
    under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
    Act (HIPAA). The message is intended for the sole use of the individual or
    entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
    are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is
    strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties. If
    you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender
    immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any
    computer.

    ----
    NTBugtraq subscribers save $103.00 off the TICSA exam by using promo
    code "NT1003" when registering to take the TICSA exam at www.2test.com.
    Prove to your employer and peers that you have the knowledge and
    abilities to be an active stakeholder in today's enterprise security.
    Become TICSA certified www.trusecure.com/ticsa.  Promotion expires
    12/31/03 and cannot be used in combination with other offers.
    ----

    • Re: Changing Default Office Save location
      ... files but they still don't work on the viewers, ... > Install the Office Resource Kit on the Domain Controller on which you create ... Then you simply add the .adm files that I ... > folder that is located in the WINNT folder. ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
    • Re: Changing Default Office Save location
      ... select Add/Remove Templates and then simply add the Office9.adm, Word9.adm, ... Install the Office Resource Kit on the Domain Controller on which you create ... Then you simply add the .adm files that I ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
    • Re: Global setting to prevent Winword as outlook editor
      ... professional and I downloaded the Office resource kit. ... ADM files in it. ... > Office are available in the Core Tools download from the Office Resource ...
      (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
    • Re: Did therere a group policy template for exchange?
      ... thats exactly what adm files are fore. ... > group policy to apply in every client?(If my network has OfficeXP and ... >> You can find the Office Resource Kit here: ... >>> Cyber ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin)