Security presentation from OracleWorld

From: Aaron C. Newman (aaron_at_NEWMAN-FAMILY.COM)
Date: 09/30/03

    Date:         Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:35:16 -0400
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    I've posted the presentation I gave at OracleWorld last month. This
    presentation covers writing secure code in Oracle databases and Oracle
    Application Server. The topics covered include:

    Managing state
    Query parameters
    Hidden fields
    Cookies
    Cross-site scripting
    SQL Injection
    PL/SQL Injection
    Buffer overflows in EXTPROC
    Resources

    You can download the presentation at
    http://www.appsecinc.com/techdocs/presentations.html under the heading
    "Writing Secure Code in Oracle Presentation".

    I welcome comments and criticisms.

    Regards,
    Aaron
    _______________________________
    Aaron C. Newman
    CTO/Founder
    Application Security, Inc.
    www.appsecinc.com
    Phone: 212-420-9270
    Fax: 212-420-9680
    - Securing Business by Securing Enterprise Applications -

    ** Attend AppSecInc's FREE Webinars **
    - Learn about the latest Database Attacks!
    - Learn about the latest data security regulations!

    Reserve Your Spot Today at:
    http://www.appsecinc.com/webinar

    ----
    Are You "Certifiable"? Summer's Hottest Certification Just Got HOTTER!
    With a growth rate exceeding 110%, the TICSA security practitioner
    certification is one of the hottest IT credentials available.  And now, for
    a limited time, you can save 33% off of the TICSA certification exam! To
    learn more about the TICSA certification, and to register as a TICSA
    candidate online, just go to
    http://www.trusecure.com/offer/s0100/
    ----