SoBig: Take our survey

From: Russ (Russ.Cooper_at_RC.ON.CA)
Date: 08/29/03

Date:         Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:54:40 -0400
To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

Ok, so now we're doing a survey about the impact of SoBig in your environment.

I know that some of you experienced problems when hitting the submit button last time. I'm told they've done work to prevent this, but that it may still happen if we get a wave of everyone connecting at the same time. So, if the page comes up slowly, consider coming back a little later.

http://www.trusecure.com/login/sobigsurvey/survey.htm

Cheers,
Russ - Surgeon General of TruSecure Corporation/NTBugtraq Editor

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Whatever Happened to Octopus?

LEGATO RepliStor, formerly known as Octopus, delivers breakthrough
replication performance that's 5X faster than the competition in an
independent head-to-head test. Learn how RepliStor uses patented,
asynchronous, real-time replication, to deliver disaster recovery, data
distribution and consolidated backups. It is the first replication solution
to achieve Windows 2003 certification. Get the performance report now.

http://portal1.legato.com/products/replistor/upgrade.cfm

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Relevant Pages

  • Norton Internet Security 2003 blacklist fault?
    ... Whatever Happened to Octopus? ... LEGATO RepliStor, formerly known as Octopus, delivers breakthrough ... asynchronous, real-time replication, to deliver disaster recovery, data ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • BAD NEWS: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-032
    ... Whatever Happened to Octopus? ... LEGATO RepliStor, formerly known as Octopus, delivers breakthrough ... asynchronous, real-time replication, to deliver disaster recovery, data ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • W2K SP4 bug on DCs
    ... Whatever Happened to Octopus? ... LEGATO RepliStor, formerly known as Octopus, delivers breakthrough ... asynchronous, real-time replication, to deliver disaster recovery, data ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • MS03-32 kills asp.net on XP Pro systems :0-(
    ... Whatever Happened to Octopus? ... LEGATO RepliStor, formerly known as Octopus, delivers breakthrough ... asynchronous, real-time replication, to deliver disaster recovery, data ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Re: SoBig.F Phase 2 - about to start, or not