Windows 95/98 vulnerable to DCOM worm?

From: Scott Gifford (sgifford_at_SUSPECTCLASS.COM)
Date: 08/12/03

    Date:         Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:57:46 -0400
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    Can somebody confirm for me that Windows 95 and 98 are not vulnerable
    to the DCOM worm? It seems they're not, but MS03-026 has a list of
    "Not Affected Software" that doesn't include them. I realize that
    '95, at least, is no longer supported.

    Thanks,

    ----ScottG.

    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Are You "Certifiable"? Summer's Hottest Certification Just Got HOTTER!

    With a growth rate exceeding 110%, the TICSA security practitioner
    certification is one of the hottest IT credentials available. And now, for
    a limited time, you can save 33% off of the TICSA certification exam! To
    learn more about the TICSA certification, and to register as a TICSA
    candidate online, just go to

    http://www.trusecure.com/offer/s0100/

    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo