Re: SP4 problems with Captaris RightFax

From: Russ (Russ.Cooper_at_RC.ON.CA)
Date: 07/15/03

    Date:         Tue, 15 Jul 2003 02:05:12 -0400
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    FYI, I have received enough reports regarding problems with Captaris' RightFax and Windows 2000 SP4. I got one indicating that Captaris is aware of the problem, and are recommending that customers not update to SP4 at this time. Since I did not receive that information directly from Captaris, I cannot confirm it.

    If someone gets a message from Captaris indicating the problems have been fixed, or that they do not exist, please let the list know.

    Cheers,
    Russ - NTBugtraq Editor

    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Are You "Certifiable"? Summer's Hottest Certification Just Got HOTTER!

    With a growth rate exceeding 110%, the TICSA security practitioner
    certification is one of the hottest IT credentials available. And now, for
    a limited time, you can save 33% off of the TICSA certification exam! To
    learn more about the TICSA certification, and to register as a TICSA
    candidate online, just go to

    http://www.trusecure.com/offer/s0100/

    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    • Re: Administrivia #30766 - Russ Coopers Internet Penalties Plan
      ... Russ - NTBugtraq Editor ... Summer's Hottest Certification Just Got HOTTER! ... you can save 33% off of the TICSA certification exam! ...
      (NT-Bugtraq)
    • Re: Alert: Microsoft Security Bulletin - MS03-039
      ... The way that Microsoft patched the new RPC Part II vulnerability ... Summer's Hottest Certification Just Got HOTTER! ... To learn more about the TICSA certification, ...
      (NT-Bugtraq)
    • WHERE ARE NT4 OLD PASSWORDS STORED
      ... Sorry if this bores many of you (being an NT4 question), ... Summer's Hottest Certification Just Got HOTTER! ... you can save 33% off of the TICSA certification exam! ...
      (NT-Bugtraq)
    • Windows 2000 server issue
      ... accurately parse the lists of vulnerable machines produced by the scan ... of addresses directly on the script. ... Summer's Hottest Certification Just Got HOTTER! ... you can save 33% off of the TICSA certification ...
      (NT-Bugtraq)
    • Firewalls and DCOM
      ... Never underestimate the lengths to which your users will inadvertently go through to infect a network;)" ... Summer's Hottest Certification Just Got HOTTER! ... you can save 33% off of the TICSA certification exam! ...
      (NT-Bugtraq)