Administrivia: That's it for the weekend...

From: Russ (Russ.Cooper_at_RC.ON.CA)
Date: 07/04/03

    Date:         Fri, 4 Jul 2003 13:47:21 -0400
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    Ok folks, having cleaned out some old messages which my spam program decided to keep me from seeing, together with the new stuff so far today, I've decided that everyone deserves a chance to enjoy the American 4th of July weekend, to some extent.

    Unless something earth-shattering occurs, you'll see no more messages from NTBugtraq until Monday, July 7th, 2003.

    If you don't have the afternoon off, please take my advice and quietly go home. You have my permission...;-]

    Cheers,
    Russ - NTBugtraq Editor

    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Are You "Certifiable"? Summer's Hottest Certification Just Got HOTTER!

    With a growth rate exceeding 110%, the TICSA security practitioner
    certification is one of the hottest IT credentials available. And now, for
    a limited time, you can save 33% off of the TICSA certification exam! To
    learn more about the TICSA certification, and to register as a TICSA
    candidate online, just go to

    http://www.trusecure.com/offer/s0100/

    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    • Re: Alert: Microsoft Security Bulletin - MS03-039
      ... The way that Microsoft patched the new RPC Part II vulnerability ... Summer's Hottest Certification Just Got HOTTER! ... To learn more about the TICSA certification, ...
      (NT-Bugtraq)
    • WHERE ARE NT4 OLD PASSWORDS STORED
      ... Sorry if this bores many of you (being an NT4 question), ... Summer's Hottest Certification Just Got HOTTER! ... you can save 33% off of the TICSA certification exam! ...
      (NT-Bugtraq)
    • Windows 2000 server issue
      ... accurately parse the lists of vulnerable machines produced by the scan ... of addresses directly on the script. ... Summer's Hottest Certification Just Got HOTTER! ... you can save 33% off of the TICSA certification ...
      (NT-Bugtraq)
    • Firewalls and DCOM
      ... Never underestimate the lengths to which your users will inadvertently go through to infect a network;)" ... Summer's Hottest Certification Just Got HOTTER! ... you can save 33% off of the TICSA certification exam! ...
      (NT-Bugtraq)
    • Re: Administrivia #30766 - Russ Coopers Internet Penalties Plan
      ... Russ - NTBugtraq Editor ... Summer's Hottest Certification Just Got HOTTER! ... you can save 33% off of the TICSA certification exam! ...
      (NT-Bugtraq)