SP4 problems

From: Russ (Russ.Cooper_at_RC.ON.CA)
Date: 07/02/03

    Date:         Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:57:19 -0400
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    FYI, I am receiving a number messages describing a variety of problems people have experienced with Windows 2000 SP4. As I have previously stated, I do not post such problems through to the list until I receive 5 similar reports. IOWs, if 5 people say they have experienced the same problem, I will post a message about that problem.

    So, if you've experienced a problem with SP4, please make sure you send me a report.

    I put through the message from Kurt about his problems with SP4 because I felt it was unique enough that it is unlikely I would get 5 such reports. If I get other reports that are unlikely to yield additional verification, I'll put them through also.

    Cheers,
    Russ - NTBugtraq Editor

    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Are You "Certifiable"? Summer's Hottest Certification Just Got HOTTER!

    With a growth rate exceeding 110%, the TICSA security practitioner
    certification is one of the hottest IT credentials available. And now, for
    a limited time, you can save 33% off of the TICSA certification exam! To
    learn more about the TICSA certification, and to register as a TICSA
    candidate online, just go to

    http://www.trusecure.com/offer/s0100/

    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo