Re: NetSDK vulnerable to SQL Slammer

From: Chip Andrews (chip_at_SQLSECURITY.COM)
Date: 06/17/03

    Date:         Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:59:14 -0400
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    Pardon - Visual Studio .NET 2003 Professional.

    I have not tested other versions. If anyone can verify the other versions
    I'd love to know so I can add it to the applications list at
    http://www.sqlsecurity.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabindex=10&tabid=13 if they
    are including it.

    BTW - I wouldn't trust the website - contradictions galore.

    Chip