Re: Administrivia: Response to OIS Draft on "Security Vulnerability and Response Process"

From: Thor Larholm (thor_at_PIVX.COM)
Date: 06/09/03

    Date:         Mon, 9 Jun 2003 22:43:08 +0200
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    I have also put some notes about the current OIS draft online at

    http://www.pivx.com/larholm/ois/june42003notes.html

    I hope you might find some useful comments. I've tried to keep it short, and
    you'll find the juicier bits at the bottom.

    Regards
    Thor Larholm
    PivX Solutions, LLC - Senior Security Researcher