Re: Alert: Microsoft Security Bulletin - MS03-010

From: Robert Heinig (heinig_at_KUK-DATENTECHNIK.DE)
Date: 05/09/03

    Date:         Fri, 9 May 2003 13:28:56 +0200
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    Hello again,

    My rant about the two lsasrv.dll's was, of yource, premature. Oh well if
    need be, we can still comdemn the use of identical version resources for
    different binaries, and we can still hate past US governments for creating
    that blasted 56-bit-encryption-only issue in the first place.

    As Jerry Heidtke [jheidtke@fmlh.edu] (quick thinker!) pointed out in private
    mail to me: