Re: Alert: Microsoft Security Bulletin - MS03-010

From: Russ (Russ.Cooper_at_RC.ON.CA)
Date: 05/08/03

    Date:         Wed, 7 May 2003 19:45:59 -0400
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    In my previous message on this subject I referred to a private fix number 814119. There is no KB article associated with this number (publicly available), so I went back and rechecked what I had read. While one individual referred to that number as being received from PSS and solving the problem, the first person to mention a private fix from PSS actually referred to;

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;814408

    Sorry for the confusion.

    Cheers,
    Russ - NTBugtraq Editor