For the FRENCH Community [Advisories Fr]

From: -= Jimmino =- (australia001_at_YAHOO.COM.AU)
Date: 05/06/03

    Date:         Tue, 6 May 2003 08:48:10 +1000
    To: NTBUGTRAQ@LISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM

    First, we hope that the moderator will not ban this message. A team of professionals and French IT Consultants, are happy to announce to the french IT Community, our new project: a French Security List called k-otik. http://www.K-otiK.com The aim of this list, is to offer the french versions and advisories, and many technical documents. We hope that you'll enjoy the work. Best Regards. ---------------------------------------------Jimmino - IT Consultant Australia.

    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    SECURITY QUESTIONS? We've got answers...Apply for a scholarship and become
    TICSA certified.

    Do not miss your opportunity to discover solutions to what our participants
    have identified as their top 5 IT Security Challenges. You will return to
    work better prepared to put into place an effective security strategy
    utilizing the latest security tools, bookmarks and URL's.

    <http://www.ip3seminars.com>

    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    • Re: 3G cards and security...
      ... aspects of 3g wireless cards like the Vodafone mobile connect card? ... This is because they have a very poor attitude towards security. ... They assign public IP addresses to their 3G/GPRS costumers. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Alert: Microsoft Security Bulletin - MS03-010
      ... timestamps but identical version numbers! ... Delivery co-sponsored by IP3 Inc. ... SECURITY QUESTIONS? ... have identified as their top 5 IT Security Challenges. ...
      (NT-Bugtraq)
    • Re: Alert: Microsoft Security Bulletin - MS03-010
      ... Subject: Alert: Microsoft Security Bulletin - MS03-010 ... Delivery co-sponsored by IP3 Inc. ... SECURITY QUESTIONS? ...
      (NT-Bugtraq)
    • 3G cards and security...
      ... Does anyone have any links to white papers etc that detail the security ... aspects of 3g wireless cards like the Vodafone mobile connect card? ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Charterone Banks online banking security measures excessive
      ... Online security measures in some banks are really excessive. ... closed the ING Direct account right after its new login initiative. ... some "security questions", or even correctly remember the "security ...
      (misc.consumers)